Scott Kelsey

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Family that gets (kidney) stoned together...

A Family that gets (kidney) stoned together; stays together.

It's funny how every time I tell someone that I "produce" kidney stones they seems to curl up in a ball and say "I've never had one but I hear they hurt". The I tell them the number of kidney stones that I have had and the FREAK OUT! Everyone knows someone who has passed a kidney stone but only our friends know a family that passes so many.

I love my dad and cannot wait to share some of his stories with all of you! In a sick way we have a bond that no one else has. We call each other in pain everytime we have one, sometimes gasping for air because the pain is so intense. Always laughing and joking with each other to get one another through the pain.

Kidney Stones are our life!


Scott Kelsey
If you have any questions or comments about Kidney Stones please feel free to leave me a comment I will get back to you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment