Scott Kelsey

Monday, January 4, 2010

Kidney Stone Compitition - 2010

Well I am sad to say that I lost this years battle of the kidney stones. My dad informed me this morning that he passed the first "Kelsey Kidney Stone of the year". I thought for sure I was going to win this year because dad passed a stone last week, leaving me to think that he done for a while... But NOooo the Kidney Stone King comes through again.

I woke up a few days ago with a pain that made me think that I had a kidney Stone brewing inside me but I haven't had any more pain since then. So either it was a false alarm or a ticking time bomb waiting to explode with pain. Either way I am not going to be the champ this year, but maybe just maybe I can still win the biggest one (I hope not).

If you ever want to buy a kidney stone give us a call we grow 'em dollar weeks.


Thanks for Reading

Scott Kelsey
aka The Prince of Kidney Stone


kidney stones case study

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I’m inspired with the surpassing and preachy listing that you furnish in such little timing.
renalcalculi.net

Post a Comment