Scott Kelsey

Monday, May 18, 2009

My first Trip to the Urologist - WOW!!!

My 1st trip to my Urologist wasn't really what I was expecting.

1st off my dad's Urologist was on vacation and he had a man hater, woman Urologist filling in for him. Well this really made me nervous, the tone of voice she used and the questions she was asking me really didn't make me feel like I had a kidney stone at all. She had me convinced that I had contracted an STD of some sort from some dirty hooker that I picked up along the way some where, I thought for sure that I must have slept walked down to the local hoe stroll and caught something. So instead of sending me to the X-ray room to take a shot of my kidneys she decided to run some STD test on me first. Oh what fun!!!

If you have ever had this mind numbing experience please bear with me if not hold on because here we go.

This devil of a Urologist thought it would be better for me if she laid me down on a cold ass doctor's table and run some "special" test on me and my junk. Now I have have no clue what is going on; she tells me to drop my pants, and she is checking everything out and then the unthinkable happens. She stuck a (what seemed to be) full size Q-tip up my pee hole... that is right straight up it no lube of any kind just dry cotton ripping through me. In my unprofessional opinion nothing I mean nothing should ever go up that hole... EVER!

Now picture a 18 year old male screaming like a 7 year old girl that just fell off her bike and cut her knee. You now have the visual of me laying on that table with tears in my eyes wonder how some evil Woman could do this such a thing to me and for no reason; no reason at all. Then she went on her marry little way all happy and in a good mood, not feeling like she just violated me or anything, just as happy as she could be.

She comes back into my room and tells me to got to the X-Ray room just in case there is a Kidney Stone... Low-and-behold; sure enough there is the first Kidney Stone of my collection.
Thanks for nothing Doc, that was the last time I have ever saw her but I will remember her name for the rest of my life.

Scott Kelsey
If you have any questions or comments about Kidney Stones please
feel free to leave me a comment I will get back to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment